Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

I finally got my lazy butt out of bed this morning early enough to go to the gym. I have been telling myself for weeks that I will I get up early and do some sort of physical exercise. But I'll set my alarm, it will go BEEP BEEP BEEP, and I'll turn it off, roll over and sleep for two more hours. Most nights, I don't even need the extra sleep, I'll have gotten a solid 7 1/2 to 8 hours but I've just been too lazy. Today, my mom woke me up (usually I hate this) and I stopped making excuses in my head and got up and went to the gym for almost an hour. Of course now, I feel great, and plan on going to a class tomorrow with mom, which will make me sore for days.
Also? I've discovered some great podcasts. In particular Nutrition Diva. Her shows last no longer than 10 minutes and get right to the point with good nutrition tips and food info. Really good for people like me with a short attention span. And the best part, they're free!

No comments: