Monday, June 15, 2009

So it goes...

I have been feeling extremely tired lately. The smoke alarm thing didn't help, but also I've been having really weird dreams, which my sister knows isn't that uncommon for me. Like two nights ago. I had a dream that I had cancer. Really bad cancer. So I had to travel to L.A. by myself on a plane reserved specifically for sick people. I guess L.A. is where I had to go to get treated, but going alone? was terrible.
Last night I had a dream where I was working at my old Country Club job and I yelled at everyone for being so stupid, etc. It was a little more satisfying than cancer, but I was angry in my dream, not happy. I also had a dream about shopping for cute clothes but then not being able to pay for them......FAIL.
Also feeling stress about potential stalker. Which I do not enjoy.
My sister has shown me the negative side effects of stress (they are BAD) so I try not to stress and worry about things too much, but something tells me it runs in my family....because anyone one of my friends will tell you that I worry a lot. Like to the point of excessive. Even my sister knows that. For example, Sister will call and leave a message "call me back I need to talk to you about something." She knows that if she doesn't include "nothing bad" or something to that effect, I will worry about it. I suppose this could be a mild form of anxiety. I have also suffered panic attacks in my past.
So perhaps it's the worried feeling I'm feeling in the evening that is affecting my sleep. Who knows. But it sucks, and once morning rolls around I feel like I could sleep all day. But oddly enough, thinking about sleeping all day makes me nervous. Like I might get in trouble or something.....hmmmmm.

3 comments:

Jenny Grace said...

Ativan can be really nice.

Gillian said...

dreams can really mess with you :(

Unknown said...

Sending love your way. And Jenny may be on to something.